What data do we collect?
Straumr AS collects the following data:
- Personal information: We may collect personal information such as your name, email address, and if available, profile image, when you sign up to use our service.
- Usage data: We collect information about how you use our services, including the type of browser you use, the pages you view, and the time and duration of your visits.
How do we collect your data?
We collect information from you in two ways:
- Directly from you: We collect personal information such as your name, email address, phone number, and other contact information when you create an account with us, place an order, or communicate with us.
- Automatically upon visits: We automatically collect usage data and log data when you use our services. This includes information such as the type of browser you use, the pages you view, the time and duration of your visits, and your IP address.
Use of information
We use the information we collect to provide and improve our services, to respond to your requests, and to communicate with you. The information is not shared with any third-party services.
How do we store your data?
Straumr AS securely stores your data through a database provided by Firebase (Google). The location of these databases reside within the EU and EEA, compliant with GDPR. Straumr AS will keep your data for up to 24 months after your account is closed unless specified otherwise upon closing your account. Once this time period has expired, we will delete all the data related to your account. Including data resulting from any work carried out through www.straumr.no.
Straumr AS would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
What are your data protection rights?
Straumr AS would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request Straumr AS for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Straumr AS correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Straumr AS to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Straumr AS erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Straumr AS restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Straumr AS's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Straumr AS transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visitallaboutcookies.org.
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the basic functionality of our services and enable you to move between pages and access secure areas of our site. Essential cookies help us remember your login information and keep your session active while you use our services.
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use our services, such as the pages you view, the time you spend on our site, and any errors you encounter. This information helps us to continuously improve our services and optimize the user experience.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
This policy is based on the following legal foundations: GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation): The GDPR is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA). The GDPR sets out specific rights for individuals in relation to their personal data and the obligations of organizations handling such data.
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com